Social Media Marketing Singapore

Constructive Guidelines to Keep Your Twitter Followers Away From Mute Button

Twitter mute button is a spectacular feature which was introduced last May, muting the individuals and businesses one follow became just an alternative on this popular social media marketing channel.

Instead of unfollowing someone, individuals can just mute them and sustain the contact. All you have to do is just visit a twitter profile of the desired offending source and their tweets then, click on the options button and select to mute the desired user. This handy feature might appear awesome for an individual’s personal account, but gets tough to accept for the business accounts that business owners handle.

Check Out This Handy Infograph Explaining How to Decide Whom to Follow on Twitter:

Social Media Marketing SingaporeFor businesses encountering a sudden drop-off in their Twitter engagement recently, it might happen because of their followers hitting the mute button on their tweets or content. As there is no technique available to track when, where and how many followers have hit the mute button, it has made it extremely tough for business owners to find out what blunders they are making on their Twitter account.

Failing to Engage your Followers and Customers on Twitter Then, Explore This Interesting Infograph Below:

Social Media Marketing Singapore

Let’s Explore the Constructive Guidelines to Keep Your Twitter Followers Away From Mute Button:

  • Always keep a check on the total amount of tweets you have made. A single Google search could toss up around 511 million outcomes on how often businesses must post the tweets on Twitter. Nobody will suggest business owners to dole out a horde of 25 tweets within few minutes. This is willingly asking Twitter followers to mute you. Take some time to decide the exact amount of tweets business owners are posting is into reason and what works best for their avid followers.
  • Avoid becoming a retweet engine and aim to create and share content by your company. Retweets made by other users are just amazing to engage with and garner new followers, but decide an exact amount for retweeting other Twitter users tweets. Around 80% of the content could come from the retweets and remaining 20% of the content from your business. If retweeted both then ensure that the content is engaging or useful.
  • Try getting engaged with your followers! If business owners are just posting their content to Twitter without talking to their followers then, they are missing out on this big opportunity. Thank your followers for retweeting your content or send a speedy tweet to your new followers. It is an effective resource for getting connected with new and previous customers in a similar manner. Make them feel important!

Explore This Infograph Exhibiting Tips &Tricks to Rock It on Twitter for Entrepreneurs:

Social Media Marketing Singapore

The Twitter mute button feature is definitely not the end of the world for business owners, but there are techniques that companies require to employ for keeping followers from hushing them perpetually. Staying cautious about the total amount of tweets business owners are doling out, restricting retweets and sharing their own content paired with genuine engagement with your followers will assist your business in keeping those mute button clickers at bay.

SEO Company Singapore is a leading social media marketing company in Singapore assisting businesses to follow all of the above mentioned guidelines and keep away your Twitter followers away from clicking the mute button!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>